Hi guys in this post I will be sharing how I save money using these 5 free online sites. Never shop online again without a discount code or coupon! I’m always looking for ways to save and I want to share these sites with all of you.
These are the 5 fantastic money saving sites I love starting with number 5.
5. Deal Catcher – this is one of the largest deals websites around. Because they have a full-time staff, deals are published constantly. They also have a huge forum where you can ask questions about deals you might be looking for. Bookmark the Sunday Saver which lists weekly sales circulars and Sunday papers.
4. Coupons.com – this site is great for grocery shopping. They have a mobile app that you can download, create your shopping list, clip your coupons on the app and head to the supermarket or store of your choice. They do offer printable coupons but you have to install a printer app as well (this feature has never worked for me).
Number 3, 2 and 1 were very hard to place since all three of the following are great if you are an avid online shopper such as myself!
3. Brad’s Deals – Brad’s Deals was started by Brad Wilson a man very passionate about finding deals! He has been publishing online deals for about 15 years. My husband is a huge fan of Brads Deals having purchased all sorts of items though the alerts he gets right to his mailbox. Simply go on to Brads Deals and sign up for the email alerts and never miss a sale again.
2. Retail Me Not – I would call this site the mother of all online coupon codes and printable in-store coupon database. You can find just about anything you are looking for and best of all is their coupon reliability score. You don’t have to waste time with coupons that don’t work.
1. Ebates.com – This might be my favorite site and I will tell you why. It costs nothing to sign up and the site does not take your credit card information. This site is a portal to other websites. By shopping from Ebates, you get an instant rebate on your order (this have a huge selection of retailers). Sometimes the rebates can be small (1 or 2 %) but other times the savings can be significant. Once you reach a certain amount in ebates they send you a check! It’s that easy. Let me give you an example of how I triple my online savings. I go to Ebates.com, choose to shop on Children’s Place (I can get up to a 5% ebate), use a discount from Retailmenot (the average savings from a code is $15), use either my Amazon Visa Card to get points or my Children’s Place card to get extra discounts. I end up paying from 50-75% off the original price of my purchase after all the discounts and ebates! Now that’s real savings!
Hope this helps you save money! Happy deal hunting and remember there is always a discount code or coupon out there you just have to know where to look!
Many blessings (and savings),