O.K. guys – I finally made my first DIY video! I was super excited. Please excuse the audio! I included instructions so that you could figure out what I was doing.
Materials I used:
- Bounty Paper towels (regular size, I found that “Select-a-size” were too small)
- Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash – 2 tablespoons
- Store Brand Baby Oil – 1 tablespoon
- 2 cups of room temperature water
- 1 tablespoon measuring spoon
- 1 3-liter container (with lid)
- essential oils (optional, I did not use any in this video)
- Cut roll of paper towel in half. Make it as even as you can. Cutting is the toughest part but with that said this DIY is still super easy.
- Place one-half of paper towel in your 3-liter container.
- Then proceed to make your mixture. Pour 2 tablespoons of baby wash into the water and mix. Then pour 1 tablespoon of the baby oil into the water and mix some more.
- Next pour the mixture over your roll of paper. Make sure to cover the entire surface so that all the paper will absorb the liquid.
- Let stand for 5 mins (you don’t need more than that). Pull our the cardboard in the middle (it will slide right out).
- You can go ahead and pull out your first wipe. Pull from the center of the roll. Once done cover your wipes to preserve the moisture. Voile you are done!
I loved this project! I will be making wipes for my entire family. They can be used as baby wipes and body wipes when you just want a refreshed feeling. Again guys thank you so much for watching!
I loved this project! I will be making wipes for my entire family. You can use these for much. They can be used as baby wipes and body wipes when you just want a refreshed feeling. Again guys thank you so much for watching!0