Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog! I’m super excited to be joining in on this Fall Tag. I was tagged by the awesome Ruth Shapter from colourfulhope.com
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I absolutely love earthy fall scents! This candle form Bath and Body Works really embodies some of my favorite fall scents with its Red Gala Apple, Juicy Fig, Eucalyptus Leaf, Fir Balsam undertones!
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Fall reminds me of crisp fresh air, fall foliage and beautiful landscapes. It also reminds me of jumping in a pile of leaves with my family!
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
Let’s see… even though Dirty Dancing is not viewed as a fall me as a fan I know it was filmed in early fall. If you look at the lake scene when Patrick Swayze is lifting Jennifer you can see that the leaves have already started to turn!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
Family and I also do family themes. This year we are thinking of dressing up as the Avengers!
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
I’m definitely into wraps and shawls! Several years ago I did a post on the many different ways they can be worn.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes!!!
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I have several… I like to make my own lotion bars and brown sugar hand scrub! They help me keep my hands moisturized all fall long!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
BOTH! Why chose! Who doesn’t love a slice to pie. Period!
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
We go pumpkin picking every fall, it a tradition that my kids love!
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
It’s certainly one of my favorite seasons, right up there with Spring. To be honest I love a little something of each season. Fall brings pumpkins and Halloween, Winter brings snow and Christmas, Spring brings renewal and flowers and Summer brings beach weather back!
Now I tag these awesome bloggers!
Danielle Bethman thesublimemomlife.com
Bri Rodriquez Www.marriedmama.com
Jeanette Macias https://seekingsolaceblog.com/
Jaclynna Nicole Bilon Luxebudgetnistas.com
Kristina Heckart www.spiritofthesoul.net