Copyright: robertprzybysz / 123RF Stock Photo
Hi everyone, today my post is about DIY Gel Manicures at home. Some of my friends have asked that I please post a DIY vid of how I do my gel manicures at home so here it is!
First things first, gel manicures are an investment of your time and money! There are many gel manicure kits on the market. I tried the Red Carpet Kit when I first started experimenting with doing gel manicures myself. The Red Carpet Kit was a good option for beginners. But it did not last as long as I would have liked. I then purchased a kit from CND Shellac and that’s when I started to see the results that I wanted. CND Shellac is one of the most popular brands that nail salons use. I did read many reviews online about UV lamps and nail polishes. I settled on using CND and Nobility Brands. There are other good brands – these are just the ones that I like. To watch how I do my manicure please click on the video below!
- Gel manicures are an investment of time and money
- DIY Gel manicures take between 30-40 mins to complete
- UV lamps came in a wide range of prices, do your research. I purchased a medium priced lamp and it works great for me!
- Choose high-quality polishes and gel manicure supplies. The better the polish, the longer your manicure will last.
- I purchased all my supplies on Amazon, but many other online retailers sell these products as well
Products used in my YouTube video can be found here:
Lechat Nobility Gel Cleanser – Amazon
CND Essentials Cuticle Away – Amazon
CND Romantique Shellac Polish – Amazon
Lechat Nobility Base Coat – Amazon
Lechat Nobility Top Coat – Amazon
Lint Free Cotton Pads – Amazon
UV Lamp – Amazon
All opinions expressed in this video are my own. I have not been compensated in any way for this video.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the video.
Have a great day!
**Some links may be affiliate links.