Hi all! As promised here is part 2 of my Cup and Saucer DIY Decoupage project! The second part of this project was even easier than the first. If you missed the 1st project click HERE. Below I’m going to share with how I decoupaged my glass cup.
Here are the supplies you need:
- Mod Podge Glue (dishwasher safe gloss) – $7.99 From Target
- Foam Brushes – $2.54 (on sale) From Michaels
- Circle Cutout from the 1st project. Decoupage Paper – $3.82 (on sale) From Michaels. I chose a print that reminded me of Spring, but you can choice any pattern you like!
- Scissors (I already had a pair at home)
- Glass cup (I had one at home) – you can purchase these from Amazon. *Cup come in a four pack these are the ones I recommend.
Check out my video for strp by step instructions!