Hi all – I hope everyone had a fantastic week! Many of my friends and readers have asked me how I get so much free stuff- samples, freebies, etc. As the week closes, I want to share the sites that I love and have had success with. Because why not share my “secrets” with all my fabulous readers?
Here are my top 6 sites for FREE stuff!
Until recently I had no idea what BzzAgent was. So far I have had two campaigns with them. They either send you a free product or a coupon so that you can go and get it for free at a local retailer. In a nutshell with BzzAgent, you get to –
- Discover and try cool new products and services
- Share great offers and coupons with friends
- Influence brands eager to hear what I have to say all the while!
- You also earn point towards MY POINTS – more about MyPoints.com below
ALL FOR FREE!
I was put onto this site by a fellow blogger. This site is great as well. With Crowdtap I have already earned $20 in Amazon gift cards! I love free money people. The way it works is
- Complete missions by creating top quality content
- Get gift cards, product samples, and other rewards for high-quality submissions
- Check back for new missions everyday
Setting up an account is FREE and easy! They also have an app for iphone making it easier to earn your rewards. Bummer is that they do not have an app for androids (which sucks for me).
I’ve been a member of Influenster for five years. Basically, what they do is send you a super cool box full of free products. Usually you get five or six products to test and try, and then give your honest opinion. You do not have to pay for shipping, and there is no other cost to you. With Influenster you can –
- Stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips.
- Review products, share honest opinions about brands and the community.
- Test products for free based on social media influence.
Influenster also has an app for both iphones and androids, making also very easy to complete brand bagdes!
House Party –
I have been a member of this site for at least five years as well. With you get free stuff to host a party with friends and family and then share your opinion. This is HouseParty in a nutshell –
- House Party makes it easy to have a party in your own home and get exclusive access to awesome products for you and your friends. They provide the fun, you provide food, your friends and feedback and promise to have an amazing time.
House party does have an app to check the progress of your ‘house party’.
My Points –
This one of the sites I just discovered this year. I actually had never heard of them until I signed up for BzzAgent. Again it free to sign up for MyPoints . This is how it works-
- Find your favorite brands and make purchases
- Earn points for purchase, surveys, games, watch videos and more.
- Redeem these points for gift cards, cash or travel.
- They also have tons of deals on their site!
Again FREE money and gift cards are awesome! MyPoints also has an app, I haven’t downloaded the app so I don’t know how helpful it is.
- Answer a series of questions about your household and shopping habits in the Member Profile. They learn what you like and offer samples just for you.
- Pick samples you are eager to try. They ship your box full of samples directly to you for free.
- Once you’ve had a chance to try your samples, complete a short feedback survey to tell them what you think of the samples. They let the brands know your thoughts.
- If you would like to sign up my referral code is 8D22N.
One this to note is that not everyone that signs up is guaranteed a box. Some have been waiting a while. I signed up less than a month ago and so far they are sending me two samples but not a complete PINCHme box. Let’s see what happens in the next free months!
Two other sites that I feel I have to share as well are
- SwagBucks to earn points you watch videos, complete surveys and more. Rewards include giftcards
- Ibotta my referral code in case you decide to sign up is ‘issloec‘. To Earn points you have to download the app then just start scanning your receipts. Then you get rebates on your purchases!
OK- everyone. So I hope my list was helpful!!! Start earning that free stuff! Please drop me any comments below or share any other sites you know of that also have freebies!! Thanks for reading.